Sunday, February 7, 2010

Looking for a "deck style"

I have never really had a deck. I mean I have had a deck of cards but that isn't what I am talking about. A real deck that grown ups have to decorate from scratch. Now we had an awesome patio at the house on Addison. It was surrounded by trees and fences and it was a little space that I could tuck plants and chairs into with a few candles and lights and it was quaint and easy. But this deck? Wow. It's big and different and a clean slate.
I definately want to grow big plants in big planters and lots of flowers and green. I have that covered. But what to sit on? What to use? What lasts? What is comfy? What is the best use of the space?
Hmmmmmm. Any ideas?

(and just so you know for those of you who read my blog but don't comment all it takes is a Google account. Easy to do. Just go to Google and create an account. I use this account mostly only here. Then you can talk to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment