Monday, February 1, 2010

enough is enough...

Yep...all day long I have yanked things out and put them in a better working order. Feels good. I love knowing where everything is and that it is in it's place. I remember earlier in my life having stuff that had no place and could not figure out for the life of me why this cool stuff would get on my nerves. Then I realized that even the best stuff needs a place. An organized place. Seems like everywhere I turn I have things out of place. Is that a reflection for other things in my life?
Yep, probably. I know that self reflection is the best place to be. I see that I have some things out of order and some things I over do. Somehow overcompensating for all that I have out of balance. Like putting more weight on one end of the teeter totter and nothing on the side that is precariously mid-air.
So balance is the new order. Not too much sleep but enough. Not too much food but enough. Not so much work but enough.
Enough is good. I like enough.
Enough (noun) -an adequate quantity. -sufficient for the purpose. -as much as necessary.
Enough of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment