Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...Wow.

And so here we are. 2010. Amazing. My life is so full it's hard to imagine that one more good thing can fit. But I welcome it. Yes, all things that come are good. Sometimes I question that fact, but the reality is everything happens for a reason. It will take it's place in my life and provide whatever it came to provide. I just get to take hold of it and grasp it for what it is to me.
I am ever so grateful for 2009. With it brought a wonderful 2 new great neices (one arriving at just the last minute!), a potentially awesome deck for fun and beauty in 2010, illness and wellness, new friends, the beginning of a new great nephew, triumphs, weight loss and weight gain, so many memories of laughter and tears, creativity and the birth of more creativity.
2010...here I come. Watch out cuz I am on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment