Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ammon is (gulp) 12.

Here is the 12 year old.  I feel dizzy when I think of how fast time has gone.  I remember the day so well that he entered the world and changed everything.
        
 As you can see...he has braces now but still has the silly smile.
 It is my squirrel.  It is my squirrel and it shall be my squirrel and I will call you squishy.
 Some of the friends that attended the party: Falin, Sawyer, Conner, Tanner and Brady.  They were such good sports and played every game I threw to them with a vengeance.  We did a Minute to Win It party and that was a HIT.
The sky that evening was so beautiful.  It represents to me that God is watching over every event, every person in my life that I love.  I can trust that they are in the hands of such a love that only heaven can comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment