Saturday, February 5, 2011

My hormones

...are kickin my butt.  I have been so upbeat about the next stage of my life and how this transition is going to free my body up from the early stages of flux to somewhat of a evenness.  But this is literally wiping me out.  I am going to the doctor.  I give.  I will beg or plead or whatever I have to do to get some help with this.
My brain has been so foggy that even writing (which is so easy for me) has been a struggle.  It is very strange having no reactions to things.  Just like the emotional barometer reads ZERO.  I search for words.  I cry without warning.  I react to things too fast. 
I throw in the towel.  I give.
Menopause...you win.
For today. 
Soon I will have something in my possession that will kick your butt back.  And then I will be very very pleased.
Have fun with me today.  Churn my emotions, mess up my vocabulary, cause rivers of persperation.  Have at it.  Your days are numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment