Sunday, August 8, 2010

ferever.

It has been "ferever" since I have blogged!!! My computer was such a mess and everything took sooooo long and I just didn't have what it took to sit and wait. I am so desiring patience in my life but am not willing to pay the price to ask to learn it!
So this morning in Sunday School Tuesday was my only student so of course, we had one of our "talks". I asked her how things were going with her Mom and the baby yet to come. She reminded me that his name will be Texas. She also informed me that he will not be attending church. Every Sunday he will be having his teeth checked. So just ferget him coming cuz he won't. I realized that she must be having some issues with her space and keeping it to herself. I sure know that. I love my place. I will protect it and keep others from invading it. I love my space because there I am special and prized and I am listened to. So when others want to invade my space I can recognize that they deserve to have those wonderful feelings too. I just want them to find their own!
This morning during worship songs I mentally saw all of us in the throne room of God and saw us all together there. There are no special spots in that room. There is equal wonderful glorious places for each of us. No back seat, no front seat, no sections seperated from one another. No one less or more than the other. Each one looking to the throne as our focus and looking to the next declaration, the next prayer, the next hurting soul to love on.
It is good that as each of us learn who we really are and let God take hold that even though there is no first in line, second in line, etc. each one is special, divine, gifted, loved.
Just one thing though. Tuesday, what is that dentist going to see at first anyway? Just a lot of gums and no teeth. Crazy girl.

1 comment: