Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Summer To-Do List

I was inspired to make a summer to-do list from Emily's blog I read today. Maybe if it's written down, I'll actually do some of these things!

1. Knock off three of my books that I so much desire to read.
2. Have a picnic on some grass.
3. Devote serious time to reflection and spiritual quietness.
4. Complete a children's story. Just one. Work on many. Complete one.
5. Get to the gym at least three times a week.
6. Rise early to enjoy the beginning of each day on the deck with a cup of coffee.
7. Be grateful.
8. Continue learning to take a tease. Lighten up.
9. Take a class. Cooking, beading, writing, something.
10. Love on my husband everyday with kindness and play and have fun and LAUGH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hows that three a week going at the gym?...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the new "bish" thing is weird... but I'm sure we'll both get used to it. Cute jewelery your making! You are so good at it. See you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete