Saturday, June 5, 2010

Enchanting...

The other night some friends stopped by to chat for a sec and I took them out on the deck and lit up the lights. In the dark of the evening they glow just right. As we stood there one of my young friends McKenzie breathes in as if to say "oooooooh". What she said next made my heart sing. She said "It's enchanting." Yes! How exciting that when visitors come they see what I see and what I intended. I love that together Jim and I create some fun fun stuff. And whenver I am hesitant to give Jim the 'go-ahead' to create something that I don't completely see as my vision I can simply relax because whatever that guy comes up with is always so awesome.
Have I mentioned before that I LOVE my home?
Well, just in case you missed it, I do. Love it.
Come on over sometime and sit on the deck and have a cup. You will love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment