Thursday, August 20, 2009

Scary sight...



My grandson Ammon got to go onto the roof with Grandpa the other day. Amiah wanted nothing to do with it! So up they climbed and I set out to get my camera, go outside and down the stairs a little ways and take a pic. No problem right? Hah. I saw him up there and about lost my cookies. He was so close to the edge (Grandpa says not even close) and I felt my stomach up in my throat! I felt my whole body cramping and wanting to be calm, cool and collected I snapped the picture as quickly as I could. Then encouraging him to come right back in...right now...and we will play a game.

As I climbed the stairs I felt my knees shaking and my hands quaking and then inside I realized the bottoms of my feet were sweating. Too much. Just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment