Monday, July 11, 2011

A new day

Did you know that everyday is a new day?  I suppose I have heard that so many times it seems silly and cliche.  I know.  But when I stop to consider it is truly a new day it boggles my mind.  Instead of being afraid that I might put off something and regret that I hadn't used my time wisely or had frittered away precious moments I can relax and know that everything...EVERYTHING...is in perfect order.  And just perhaps the perfect design of a Father's hands are preparing a time to do tasks and talks and creativity when it would be the very best.  So I can look at today, at this moment, and realize that it is a new day.  What will this day bring?  What does God want me to know now?  I can be still and listen and not worry that the business is waiting to be done.  I can be still and listen and enjoy these moments of time and get all I can out of each and every one.
Today is the next day in my eternity.  No other time but right now.  Right now I am enjoying eternity.  That makes all this craziness and sometimes sadness and occasional silliness so fabulous.  I don't have to wait for eternity.  It is now. 

1 comment: