Monday, April 19, 2010

Go with the flow...

Go with the flow. Such well known words. Seems like I hear those words too late. Just when I am in the middle of a fuss or things are not going like I had planned or for some reason I have decided that I am going to fight the world then I realize that early on I could have chosen to go with the flow. When I consider water and how it moves and ebbs and sometimes rushes there is very little that anyone can do about it. When water is flowing everyone has to respond. If there is a flood then one must evacuate or if it is in your home then seems like forever cleaning it up. But water doesn't have weapons as it doesn't need any. It just goes. And when something stops its direction it merely finds another or goes over. There isn't a war of which is stronger. Water just is. I want to be like water. Easy, moving, alive and never afraid of what is in the way. Just flow through or around. Don't freeze in fear or agenda but seeing everything as a possibility and opportunity rather than a hastle or battle. Refreshing and nourishing, a giver of life and greatly desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment